MenuTab Pro for Google+
Mac OS Social Networking
◆◆◆ ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME: 40% OFF ◆◆◆
THE PERFECT GOOGLE+ APP FOR YOUR MAC - PRO VERSION
MenuTab Pro for Google+ is new way to access your Google+. Doesn't have enough space for a menubar app? Not a problem. We introduce MenuTab Pro for Google+ that will stick on edges of your screen.
MenuTab Pro for Google+ with these Charming features:
Access your Google+ with "1 click" from your menubar，red icon in menubar, Desktop mode with attachments, Popup notifications, Stealth mode, Full screen support and much more!
1. It is Convenient to access to Google+ via your Mac's menu bar
Access your Google+ with "1 click" from your menubar or you can via its customizable hot key (Command + G).
2. New notifications with customizable audio alerts
When you've got news feed via a vivid red menu bar icon we've made it really simple to know.
3. Mobile & desktop mode, you can easily alternate between modes.
4. Popup notifications support.
You can enable a popup notification for every time you receive the news feed.
5. Stealth mode, adjust the transparency of the tab with the opacity control slider. Use stealth mode to secretively check your news feed without anyone else noticing.
6. Resizable tab window, easily increase/decrease the tab window to your liking
7. Tab can be dragged and pulled using physical principle
8. Auto hide Tab when inactive eg. for watch movie
You'll soon be able to discover the news feed when you receive it the software icon is colored.
MenuTab Pro for Google+ is a 3rd party application for Google+ and is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Google Inc. Google+ and the Google+ Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
We love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the Mac App Store. If you have a question, please contact us through our support mail. Thank you!
◆◆◆ Bug Fix & Feature Request◆◆◆
If you have any problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will fix bugs and add features for you as soon as possible.
bug fix for 10.12