GIF'ted - Turn your movies into animated GIF's
Mac OS Social Networking
Turn your MPEG-4 movies into sleek animated GIF's in no time. GIF'ted will analyze your source movie's colours to make the best looking GIF's ever. Or use a classic palette, for example from Gameboy or SNES, for wacky and fun results. You can also trim and crop the output GIF to fit your needs.
- Create beautiful animated GIF's from your MPEG-4 movies, (mp4, m4v, mov).
- Adaptive 8-bit colour palette export for the smoothest result.
- Set the maximum number of palette colors to opimize file size.
- Pre-defined classic palettes, like Gameboy and SNES, for wacky output results.
- Trim beginning and end of time.
- Crop from several presets.
- Supports looping or non-looping output.
- Share the output GIF directly from the export sheet.
- Works great with El Capitan and Sierra.
- Written in Swift 3 for the snappiest feeling.
If you find a bug or need support just use the built-in Feedback feature in the app.
PS! The free version works like the paid version but it will render a watermark on the exported GIF.
- Removed New from the File menu since it had no functionality.
- Now cropping correctly for movies in Portrait mode.
Send a mail to email@example.com if you want to translate GIF'ted to your language.