Clarity is a Facebook desktop client for your Mac that aims at simplifying your friends' news streams.
Don't you think that the whole Facebook experience can feel cluttered and overwhelming? Clarity sorts your news stream, clears it up, and offers enhanced filtering options. This way it looks and feels more streamlined and less cluttered. Additionally, it integrates well into your desktop.
And even better, it also adds enhanced privacy options, so that you can write status updates that are only visible to a selected subset of your friends.
- Group your friends in Friend Lists: You have more than one group of friends: Work friends, Football friends. Clarity allows to address them through lists.
- Easily Read News: The more friends, the more status updates, the more clutter. Clarity offers a clean reading experience. In addition you can just read what your best friends write - utilizing lists.
- Just write to specific Groups: Not everything you write is relevant for all of your friends. That smiling cat? Great for the pub guys, but a no-no for the co-workers. Limit recipients using lists.
- (Book)Marks! So you would like to comment something smart to a funny picture but lack the time? With Clarity you can bookmark posts and take action later.
Even more Features:
- Fast Previews for TwitPic or YouTube
- Upload images through Drag ‘n Drop
- View your old Status Updates
- See Notifications in the Mac OS X System Status Bar
- Read posts offline
- Growl Support – and much more
- Changed the icon to comply with facebooks guidelines
- Fixed several issues that caused problems / crashes with Lion
- Fixed several issues / crashes that were caused due to facebook API changes
- Fixed notifications, as they didn't work anymore
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 20, 2012
- Social Networking
- Benedikt Terhechte
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (42)
- 5.4 MB