Mac OS Social Networking
All pertinent complaints and suggestions from user reviews have been addressed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you consider otherwise.
Blink Lite is an easy to use SIP client with wide-band VoIP, Chat, File Transfer and Screen-sharing capabilities. For OPUS codec, iCloud account synchronisation, iTunes pause and resume, unlimited number of accounts, call history, call recording, call transfer and more usability features see Blink Pro.
* High Definition VoIP (G.722 and speex codecs)
* PSTN Telephony (G711, GSM and iLBC codecs)
* Speakerphone with echo cancellation
* Support for external USB microphones and speakers
* Address Book integration
* Telephone Keypad interface
* Presence (RLS and XCAP)
* Instant Messaging (MSRP protocol)
* File Transfers (MSRP protocol)
* Contacts Management (XCAP protocol)
* Screen Sharing (VNC over MSRP)
* Multi-party conferencing
* Keychain password storage
* Voiceover support
Known interoperability issues:
Beware that there is no upgrade path between Lite and Pro versions of Blink, they are different applications.
* Fixed File Transfer using drag and drop over video window
* Fixed setting user agent after upgrade or first start
* Fixed draining the message queue in ChatStream
* Fixed blocking in video streams
* Fixed sending initial keyframes when ICE is used