VOX Spanish Dictionaries
Mac OS Reference
14 Spanish dictionaries by VOX with audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers
100 sample entries of each dictionary to preview before buying
The app allows to easily and quickly navigate through and try out any of Spanish dictionaries, as well as experience the most advanced search, learning and translation features.
Now you can make sure that a dictionary complies with your language level. Full-fledged versions are available for buying with the in-app dictionary catalog.
Search and translate features:
• Search through dictionary headwords.
• Fulltext search mode – to search for usage examples.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Morphology module to translate words in any grammatical form (for English, French and Spanish dictionaries).
• Look up from other applications - while working in other applications you can easily and quickly look up any desired word without leaving that application.
• Favorite articles.
• Search history - while you are using the dictionary, it saves all looked up and viewed words/phrases in the History.
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers (available for English, French, Italian and Spanish languages).
• English irregular verbs.
• Word forms.
• Quick access to virtual keyboard.
• Synchronization of dictionary language with the keyboard input source.
• Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
VOX dictionary compatibility: Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) and higher.
VOX imprint is a renowned specialist in the Spanish language, but also in bilingual dictionaries to other languages.
Our range of Spanish dictionaries covers the specific needs of users from primary school through secondary and higher education, without forgetting the general dictionary buying public.
We make lexicographical research (new words and senses, use of Spanish language in Latin America) to create the best pan Hispanic dictionaries.
macOS Mojave support