Our Apps have been Featured by Apple in “New & Noteworthy” in USA, Spain and other countries and have been many a time rated by our customers in the App Store as the most outstanding, comprehensive and extensive Spanish dictionaries available anywhere.
WORKS OFFLINE - Connection required only for voices and spell-check.
What makes this Spanish Thesaurus unique?
• The fact that you may enter set phrases, not only single terms, as valid entries
• The fact that you may obtain synonyms of parts of speech usually not included in other thesauruses, such as exclamations, prepositional phrases and idiomatic verbs. Even proverbs have their synonyms!
• The sheer number included in the database, no less than 968,000 synonyms and 369,000 antonyms, antonyms, is not equaled by any book in existence
• Meaning Descriptors to help distinguish between the different meanings a word.
• Strict coherence of each synonym set. Transitive verbs yield only transitive synonyms. Intransitive verbs yield intransitive synonyms. Meanings and connotations of words are never mixed.
• Four incredible New premium Spanish voices!
• Embedded Tutorial.
• You may enter now plurals or feminines as valid entries.
• Background color and font selection from among 19 different themes.
• Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words and offers close suggestions.
• Natural-sounding voices in English.
Voices powered by iSpeech.
Please note this is a Thesaurus and therefore includes only Spanish synonyms, no translations nor verb conjugations. Our General Reference Dictionary includes all those.
* Fixed problems with favorite words
* Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 19, 2012
- Word Magic Software
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 159.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Compact Dictionary
• Compact English-Spanish Dictionary
• English Thesaurus
• English Thesaurus
• English-Spanish Business Dictionary
• English-Spanish Legal Dictionary
• English-Spanish Medical Dictionary
• English-Spanish Reference Dictionary
• English-Spanish Unabridged Dictionary
• English-Spanish Verb Conjugator
• General Dictionary
• Lite English-Spanish Dictionary
• Shortcut Dictionary
• Spanish Spelling Tips
• Spanish Thesaurus
• Tag Journal: write your diary
• Unabridged Dictionary
• WriteRight: Writing with Synonyms