PONS Dictionary Manager
Your green dictionary library as an app:
Make the PONS dictionary app your personal digital dictionary library: test all the functions of the PONS dictionaries for free and, from these, buy only the dictionary apps you need!
28 PONS dictionaries for 10 languages with audio examples recorded with native speakers: German, English, French, Italian, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and Russian.
• Look up words within seconds
• The full-text search allows you to find examples of use and example sentences easily.
• Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to spell a word – the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for.
• You can look up key words in any form you like – declined or conjugated (for English, French, Spanish and Russian).
• You can look up words when working with other applications, without having to switch to the dictionary software. The popup translation allows you to look up unfamiliar words, e.g. when reading e-mails, documents or websites on your Mac. All you need to do is point your mouse at the unfamiliar word.
• You can create and search your personal favourites.
• The history function enables you to retrieve words you’ve already looked up, with just one click.
• Pronunciation: you can listen to a wide variety of key words, recorded by native speakers (available for German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Russian).
• Lists of irregular verbs (available for German and English)
Customizable user-interface functions:
• Fast access to the virtual keyboard.
• Font size
Available for Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) and higher.
PONS has been developing green materials for learning languages and dictionaries for life for more than 30 years: for school, business, travel and hobby use. More than 500 dictionaries and courses in languages as diverse as Chinese and Hungarian help you to learn and check words - regardless of any prior knowledge you may or may not have. Since everybody’s approach to learning differs, PONS offers a comprehensive range encompassing everything from classic dictionaries and grammar aids to audio and software language courses, right up to Apps and free online services, such as the www.pons.eu language portal featuring dictionaries in 12 languages and German spelling rules in their entirety. For more information, visit www.pons.de.
Minor bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 06, 2012
- PONS GmbH
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (2)
- 14.4 MB