My Movies 2 - Movie & TV
Mac OS Reference
My Movies allows you to catalog your entire collection of movie and TV Series from our world class online data service containing data for disc titles (DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD), movies (Digital Copies) and TV Series, from various counties and in various languages - whether you would like to track your disc based titles, digital copies on storage, legacy formats such as VHS, LaserDisc and others, or simply keep track of what you are watching on streaming services, you have found the right application.
Attention Upgraders! Users of the first version of our application for Mac, simply log into the same user account that you previously used, and your existing collection will synchronise to the new application. If you have titles with “Offline” or “Edited” statuses, please use the “Upload all offline and edited…” function in the file menu of My Movies 1 to transfer this data to My Movies 2. Contact our support on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
You can evaluate the full application, by downloading My Movies Free, which is a freely available identical version with the exception of being limited to 50 titles.
Our database of titles is the best available, containing more than 1,100,000 titles on DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD, supplemented by a huge catalog of movies and TV Series for digital copies and legacy formats. Our service is community based, and if you have one or more titles that are not in our service, you can manually create and contribute the title(s). Should you find any incorrect data, our staff is always available for help.
You can use My Movies as a standalone product, or use it along with our mobile application softwares for iPhone, iPad and other platforms, allowing you to keep your movie collection synchronised between clients.
The application requires you to create a user account, log onto an existing My Movies account, or log in through Facebook to be able to use the program. Your collection will follow your user account through our online servers, allowing you to switch between different clients without ever losing your data - we have clients available for all popular platforms. If you log in to an existing account, your current collection will automatically be synchronised to your device.
You can within the program activate an online web based listing of your collection, allowing you to send friends and family a website that allows them to browse your collection.
- Add disc titles by scanning barcodes using the camera on your device, or search for disc titles, movies or tv series by titles.
- Import movies or tv series from storage.
- Integrates VLC player for playback of titles located on storage.
- Watch trailers.
- Add to different groups (owned, wished and more).
- Set purchase details (price, place and more).
- Personalise with location, tags, notes, rating and more.
- Freely edit data, covers or posters on profiles and sync between devices.
- Browse with list or cover views.
- Detail view with detailed data including, synopsis, full cast list, and disc specific data including audio tracks, subtitles and much more for disc titles.
- High quality front and back covers on disc titles, and posters on movies and tv series.
- Search collection.
- Many different sort options.
- Advanced filtering.
- Keep track of loans.
- Online title collection to share with family and friends (http://c.mymovies.dk/demonstration).
- Use same collection on multiple devices with automatic online sync.
- Automatic profile update for latest and most accurate data.
- Easily create and contribute missing titles to our service.
- Report incorrect data to our staff.
- Create PDF report of collection.
- Import collection from other applications such as Delicious Library, Movie Collector, DVD Profiler and DVDPedia.
Notice! If you are having problems with this update, please contact us on email@example.com - we unfortunately cannot help you through app reviews.
This version fixes an issue when synchronising disc titles with mapped TV Series, if an episode gets deleted from the services - this could cause a sync error.