Lexikon 2K Swedish Dictionaries
Mac OS Reference
14 most authoritative Swedish dictionaries available for in-app purchase
Full wordlist and 100 sample entries of each dictionary to preview before purchase
The app contains fourteen well-known Swedish bilingual dictionaries for English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Czech, Italian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Bulgarian and Romanian languages and allows to experience the most advanced search, learning and translation features.
Now you can make sure that a dictionary complies with your language level and contains all words you need before purchase. Full-fledged versions are available for buying with the in-app dictionary catalog.
Lexikon 2K Dictionaries include the most common translations with clear, concise definitions. The most useful app during a trip abroad and when reading.
Search and translate features:
• Search through dictionary headwords.
• Fulltext search to search for usage examples.
• Dictionaries now support the enhanced built-in dictation feature* on the latest Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks. The dictation feature allows the user to look up words in the dictionary by saying them.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Morphology module helps to translate words in any grammatical form (for German, English, Spanish, Russian and French dictionaries).
• Look up from other applications! While working in other applications you can easily and quickly look up any desired word without leaving that application.
• Search history. While you are using the dictionary, it saves all looked up and viewed words/phrases in the history.
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers (available for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian languages).
• Tables of German and English irregular verbs.
• Favorite articles to quickly access and revise frequently searched words.
• Word forms.
• Built-in dictionary catalog for in-app purchases.
• Quick access to virtual keyboard.
• Synchronization of dictionary language with the keyboard input source.
• Flexible font customization for your comfort.
* To enable the dictation feature, select in System Preferences the “Dictation & Speech” option and click on the required languages. To use the dictation feature in dictionary apps, press the “Fn” (Function) Key twice, then pronounce a word and click “Done.”
minor bug fixes