Episodes is an Mac-App which allows you to manage your favorite TV-Shows in a quick and easy way.
It features a powerful dashboard, which gives you a overview over all your favourite shows. It also allows you to play the next episode with one simple click from your hard-disk. It also tracks your viewing progress and shows you meta-data from TheTVDB.com.
If you have backed up your DVD-Sets to your computer, Episodes automatically assigns these files to an show and allows you to launch your favorite video player.
Episodes was designed for flexibility: It doesn't matter if your files are on your hard-disk, a network drive or an usb-drive.
visit http://the-skylab.de/episodes/ and check out our 108 second quick video tour.
If you are still unsure, test Episodes for free. Just search for the lite version in the App-Store.
Please note: Episodes is not a video-player, you will need a installed player on your system (for example VLC, which is free). It also will not download any TV-shows.
This version is compatible with OS X Yosemite only. Episodes will do a full reload of all shows after upgrading, as it needs to fetch some additional assets.
- Added Yosemite style
- New Dashboard style (with posters)
- Addded new dashboard filter: "recently watched" - defaults to 14 days
- New Icons
- Added language selector to Multiple Wizard
- Added language "all" to language selector
- Improved performance
- Fixes also a nasty bug where it wasn't possible to play an episode in Yosemite
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 14, 2014
- 3.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (7)