Episodes is an Mac-App which allows you to manage your favorite TV-Shows in a quick and easy way.
It features a powerful dashboard, which gives you a overview over all your favourite shows. It also allows you to play the next episode with one simple click from your hard-disk. It also tracks your viewing progress and shows you meta-data from TheTVDB.com.
If you have backed up your DVD-Sets to your computer, Episodes automatically assigns these files to an show and allows you to launch your favorite video player.
Episodes was designed for flexibility: It doesn't matter if your files are on your hard-disk, a network drive or an usb-drive.
visit http://the-skylab.de/episodes/ and check out our 108 second quick video tour.
If you are still unsure, test Episodes for free. Just search for the lite version in the App-Store.
Please note: Episodes is not a video-player, you will need a installed player on your system (for example VLC, which is free). It also will not download any TV-shows.
This is a small maintenance update. Bigger update that includes Trakt.TV support is on its way!
- Added type-to-search to the sidebar
- Fixed a bug where a newly aired episode did not trigger the show as unseen
- Added auto-scan on mount/dismount for external volumes
- Fixes a problem where shows with an unusual season naming schema (e.G. 2014) caused problems
- Minor fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 21, 2014
- 3.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (6)