Delicious Library 3
Catalog your books, movies, music, video games, gadgets, and more. Delicious Library helps you create a comprehensive inventory, share it with friends, and get holistic recommendations based on your collector profile.
Scanning is easy: simply hold barcodes up to your webcam, and items appears on your digital shelves in gorgeous 3D. Rate your items, loan them out, or just revel in the in-depth information automatically downloaded for each one.
Know what you own and discover more things you love: Delicious Library integrates your wishlist, ratings, and friends to generate smart recommendations. If your friend owns a recommended item, Delicious Library highlights it so you can hit them up for a loan.
Archive your life: view your physical collection side by side with your iTunes collection. Publish your collection to the web with one click, put used items up for sale in three clicks, and find out if anything you own happens to be worth serious bucks.
“You've never had so much fun with software...it's just so cool! And it just might buy you some time for more important things.” —David Pogue
“The best of the home inventory managers I tested.” —Farhad Manjoo, New York Times
Delicious Library 3.3 has been redesigned for OS X 10.10 “Yosemite”—it's now the hootinest tootinest shootinest library program in the west! In fact, this build ONLY runs on Yosemite. (Don't fret if you have 10.8 or 10.9—it's a free upgrade to 10.10, and your machine can handle it.)
• To fit in with Yosemite, we've “flattened” out the look of the app, because people love flat. It's where it's at. The titlebar is now flat, the footer is flat, the source list is flat, even our shelves are flat. We're so flat if you lived in London you could live in our app with your mates.
• If you want slightly fancier shelves, we've added simple painted ones in all the cool Ikea colors. And, if you liked the 3D wood shelves (and who can blame you, you handsome devil) they're all still there, too.
• Our Yosemite support is a work in progress! Please give us your feedback. We have ideas on how to make our app prettier, as well, but strangely Apple wasn't willing to delay the release of Yosemite for us to do everything we wanted to. The nerve!
• In 3.3.5 we've worked around a Yosemite crasher on 2009-ish Macs with NVIDIA graphics cards. But if you have one you don't get transparent title bars. Zut alors! C'est la vie! Vois tu les castors?
• Also in 3.3.5 we made publishing shelves useful again. Useful shelves are useful!
Although the primary focus of this version was to fully support Yosemite, we fixed some other bugs:
• There was a bug when you scanned too many items without a license, where we'd prompt you to buy the app and then crash. Not really a good sales technique!
• We fixed a bug with the custom fields we added in the last release, so they work a lot better with smart shelves.
• We made it so you can drag around the details panel by clicking anywhere in it and dragging, because duh, we should have done that a long time ago.
• We also made it so you can end editing in the details editor by clicking anywhere in it that's not a field. Also duh.
Unfortunately there's a bug we didn't get a chance to fix before Yosemite came out:
• We know some items loaded from the net are drawing as an inch high when they are, like, not. We have finally figured a clever way to fix this but we didn't have time to get it into this release, since we're trying to support Yosemite as soon as possible. Don't panic! Or do. I mean, it's your life.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 06, 2014
- Delicious Monster Software, LLC
- 76.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (117)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (790)