Coollector Movie Database
Mac OS Reference
There are so many movies and series! It's hard to decide what to watch, or to remember what you've seen and what videos you own. Coollector Movie Database can catalog your collection of DVDs and video files, efficiently and beautifully. It can also analyze your taste to predict how much you'll like a show. You instantly know if a show is worth your time or not, and you'll discover some great shows that you would have missed otherwise.
NETFLIX, HULU, and AMAZON PRIME: explore their catalogs of streaming movies and series to judge if they're worth your money, or if you're already subscribed, to decide what to watch now.
* manage your collection of DVDs and BLU-RAYs with all the technical details.
* very fast scanning of your video files, "play" button.
* know what you can stream if you're subscribed to Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime.
* track what is stored where, and what you've loaned to whom.
* automatic backups, online backups, online publishing.
* price information from Amazon US, CA, UK, DE, FR, ES, IT.
* import data from other programs.
* a huge database of 150,000 movies and series.
* can be used offline.
* movie posters, video covers, person pictures, character screenshots.
* complete movie casts and person filmographies.
* filtered search (more than 20 filters), string search, barcode search.
* very accurate rating system to rate every show that you've seen.
* rate series episodes or seasons to remember where you've stopped.
* outstanding predictions and recommendations (best-of-class system).
* IMDb rating and popularity, direct link to the IMDb page.
* link to Youtube trailers.
* add movies to your wish list.
* tag the movies and persons.
* write personal movie reviews and notes.
* skinnable interface, adjustable grid layout.
* dual-pane or single-pane modes.
Coollector Movie database is the most complete tool for the movie lovers.
You can evaluate our app for free by installing Coollector Movie Database LITE. The LITE version has the exact same features, but is limited to 50 titles.
ANNOUNCEMENT: if you purchase this version (version 4), the next version (version 5) will be a FREE UPGRADE.
Fixed a bug introduced by the previous version.