Button - Shortcuts made Simple
Mac OS Reference
Say hello to Button, the best shortcuts app ever.
Is productivity important to you? If so, then you've come to the right place. If you don't already know, there's a special set of tools for every app that lets you get MORE done in LESS time. They're called shortcuts. However, finding shortcuts can be a distraction from your workflow. That's why I created Button.
Button is the first and only app that delivers you the shortcuts you need the instant you need them. Just double tap the command key, and Button will appear from the menu bar with all of the shortcuts for your current app. Start typing to search for something specific, or browse through the curated categories to learn something new.
Want to learn how to copy a screenshot to your clipboard? Button. How about autofilling your login info on Safari? Button. If you can think of it, chances are you can do it better with Button's help.
For all of you professionals out there, I didn't forget about you. Button not only includes must-have shortcuts for simple apps like Finder and Chrome, Button also has shortcuts for professional apps like Photoshop and Word. There's even more shortcut packs on the way.
If you've made it this far, congratulations. You've reached the best part. Because if you don't see your favorite app's shortcuts in Button, you need not lose hope. Let me know what it is in the reviews, and I'll do my best to include it in a future update.
Awaken your inner professional. Unlock your potential to get more done in less time with Button. Buy now.
- Browse through over 1000 shortcuts with descriptions
- Search for shortcuts instantly
- Sort shortcuts by category
- Save your favorite shortcuts in one place
- Open Button without taking your hands off the keyboard
- See the shortcuts for your current app automatically
- Enable auto launch on login
- More coming soon!
- Photoshop CC
- More coming soon!
There are a bunch of new updates for v1.2!
Update Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azxWgaGwzrM
- NEW PACK! Added shortcuts for Word
- Button now opens to the correct app shortcuts automatically
- Created quick tutorial to enable the hotkey easily
- Added "enable launch on login" option in help menu
- Social media contact buttons in the help menu
- Added hotkey support for right-side command button
Letter from the dev:
So after releasing the previous two versions, I came across bugs pretty quickly. This version was meticulously tested to make it as bug-free as possible on both macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). If you happen to come across a sneaky bug that made it through my rigorous debugging efforts, please let me know and you will be dutifully rewarded. Thank you so much for your ongoing support!