Yummy FTP Alias - Drag & Drop FTP on the Desktop
Yummy FTP Alias brings quick and easy drag & drop FTP to your Desktop - drag your files onto an FTP Alias icon in the Finder or Dock to upload them to your FTP/SFTP/FTPS server!
Easy setup - just navigate to your server destination directory, then select Save
The generated FTP Alias can then be placed on your Desktop, Dock or anywhere else, for quick and easy uploading just using drag & drop. It even automatically copies the uploaded URL to the clipboard!
And of course, since transfers are powered by the file transfer engine of the highly regarded Yummy FTP app, all the speed and reliability you'd expect is provided.
- Drag & drop uploads from the Finder or Dock
- FTP, SFTP and FTPS supported
- Easy setup
- Integrated remote folder browser
- URL copying of uploaded items
- Automatic retry/resume
• Revised droplet implementation for v2 codesign sealed resources compatibility
• Bug fixes and compatibility improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Martin Crane Limited
- 3.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data