Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
Mac OS Productivity
Wunderlist is a simple todo list and task manager app that helps you get stuff done. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to capture, share, and complete your todos. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access all your tasks from anywhere.
“The best todo list app.” The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, Forbes, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Add, organize, schedule and share your todos from your phone, tablet or computer
• Set Due Dates and Reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
• Use Subtasks, Notes, Files and Comments to add important details to your todos
• Create lists to help sort your todos for home, work and everything in between
• Share lists and collaborate on your todos with family, friends and colleagues
• Be productive from anywhere, thanks to Wunderlist’s apps for your phone, smart watch, tablet and computer
• Quickly create and search todos with the Quick Add shortcut, just just press CTRL+Option(Alt)+W
• Save web pages and articles for later with the Add to Wunderlist sharing extension
• View today’s todos in your Notification Center with Wunderlist’s Today extension
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an inapp purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at w ww.wunderlist.com
Fixed: Deleting a lot of to-dos? We’ve got your back! That bug that caused sync issues has been fixed and now you can delete to-dos to your heart’s content while maintaining that lightning fast sync.
Fixed: We don’t wish to fast forward a season but when a daylight saving time change comes around again you’ll be grateful that we’ve fixed the issue which caused Today and Week Smart Lists to show the incorrect day.
Fixed: Some of you were experiencing our app crashing when switching lists, and we just can’t stand for that type of behaviour. Consider that bug well and truly squashed.