Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
Mac OS Productivity
Mac App of the Year - 2013
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see. Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life. Wunderlist instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your lists from anywhere.
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
Fixed: Here at Wunderlist we like to help. We like to help a lot. But perhaps this time we went too far. Our Wunderlist Helper has been working at 110%. We’ve dialed it back so that you’ll no longer experience high CPU and network data usage.
Fixed: Did we say we like to help? It’s true, but perhaps we don’t need to remind you twice that you should be doing your chores. The issue with duplicate reminders should now be fixed.
If you still want our help, tweet us @wunderlist or find us on Facebook.