This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Productivity
*** FREE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY!! ***
Worml is the fastest way to transfer files and websites to your peers. Files go directly from your computer into theirs!
See it in action: www.worml.me/demo
And follow us on Twitter @worml
• NO MONTHLY FEES
Unlike other sharing services, you pay once and have unlimited transfers for ever and ever!
• SHARE WITH ANYONE VIA A PUBLIC LINK
Create a short public link that points directly to a file in your computer - paste that link on twitter, IM or email and anyone can download that file, even if they don't have Worml! Just select the file on finder and press ctrl ⌥ W and the URL will be copied to your clipboard. This is especially good if you want to share a large file, since you won't have to upload it, they'll be downloading it straight from your machine to theirs.
• NO FILE SIZE LIMIT
Share videos and large documents without any worries of reaching a quota.
• DIRECT FILE TRANSFER
No cloud servers in between transfers to slow you down - 100% peer 2 peer!
• AUTO OPEN
Once you receive a file or website, it can automagically open on your screen
• KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS
Assign a different keyboard shortcut to each of your contacts and send files and websites quickly!
• SHARE SCREENSHOTS
If you want to quickly show someone something on your screen, you just press their shortcut adding the fn key. Say my shortcut is ⌃⌥E, if you press ⌃⌥ fn E you'll get the screenshot selector and the screenshot will appear on my computer almost immediately.
Share screenshots publicly via link by pressing ctrl ⌥ S - the short URL will be copied to your clipboard. (Screenshots are stored on our servers and don't require you to be online)
• PUBLIC LINKS
Create a direct link to any file on your computer by selecting it and pressing ⌃⌥W.
• SHARE WEBSITES
Send websites to your contacts by pressing their unique shortcut inside Chrome or Safari - the website will magically open on their screen.
Known bugs and limitations to be fixed in next version:
- Can't yet invite someone to join Worml from inside the app
- To close a wormhole you need to unselect it from the menu (there'll be a close button on the wormhole in the next version)
- Menu bar icon sometimes won't stop spinning (requires restart)
- It's hard to tell when you're receiving / sending a file and when it's been completed (growl notifications not always sufficient, needs historical list)
- Once you create a public link to a file, the only way to remove it is by moving, renaming or deleting the file.
This update fixes various app reliability issues and added Screen Shot Sharing.