Mac OS Productivity
WordService provides a large number of commands for working with selected text:
- Reformat text paragraphs
- Clean up tabs, quotes, line endings
- Remove unwanted text parts
- Sort lines or paragraphs
- Change case
- Shift paragraphs right or left
- Obscure using Rotate 13
- Insert date, time, or file path
- Get text statistics
Extend your favorite text processor, email app, or web browser with all the functions listed above.
- Sorting supports rich text and correctly sorts numbers.
- Initial caps of sentences capitalizes first word after paragraph separators or multiple line feeds too.
- Fixed an issue where "Initial caps of sentences" capitalized words after following semi-colons.
- Optimized for OS X Yosemite through macOS High Sierra.