Winmail Viewer - Open and Read Winmail.dat Files
Mac OS Productivity
**** Launch Special Offer for a Limited Time! Reg Price: $19.99 ****
You may receive winmail.dat files from your client or friend who are using outlook or exchange on your Mac. Winmail.dat contains all attachments and rich text message, and not all e-mail clients can recognize its format. Enolsoft Winmail Viewer is a smart letter opener for you to open, view, extract, and save the contents of winmail.dat files.
With Winmail Viewer, you can
√ Quickly open and view the Winmail.dat files on Mac.
√ You could open and read all the contents of a Winmail.dat file, including the text(RTF, TXT and HTML encode) and attachments.
√ Support tab view, you could open and read multiple Winmail.dat files at a time easily.
√ Open and preivew Winmail.dat single attachment file in external applications.
√ Extract and save files contained in the Winmail.dat attachment.
√ Display all attachment of the Winmail.dat files with two modes - Thumbnail and Information.
√ Simple and fast to use.
√ Yes, it works with OS X El Capitan(10.11)!
How to use Winmail Viewer:
1. Open Winmail.dat file: Just drag-n-drop the Winmail.dat files into program, you are able to open and view multiple Winmail.dat files at a time with tab view.
2. Preview attachments in Winmail.dat file: Double click the document that you want to preview, then it will be opened and you could preview contents.
3. Export and save the Winmail.dat file attachments: Drag-n-drop the attachments into the file folder that you would like to save, then it will be exported.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Enolsoft
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Enolsoft
Share us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/111924125797066738850/
To get the latest giveaway and updates news.
This update includes support for full screen viewing Winmail.dat file. Please kindly leave an updated review. We will read every comment and keep continuous to improve the app. If you have a suggestion, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Support full screen view.
2. Program window could be scale to the wanted size.
3. Fix the bug of reading html encode winmail.dat files.
4. UI optimized.