“When I’m writing, Ulysses leaves me alone. Others don’t.” – Flex on the forums
Ulysses is the **premier** text editor for creative writers. Used by bloggers, poets, students and published novelists all over the world, it offers an integrated environment to brainstorm, draft, revise and even submit text on a professional level.
Based around the concept of non-linear, semantic text editing, Ulysses provides a truly distraction-free and fully focused experience, without sacrificing any advanced features.
It’s got everything you expect from a modern text editor – and then some:
- Tabbed, single-window interface
- Semantic text editing
- True separation of presentation and content
- Console mode (aka “distraction-free writing environment”)
- Extensible export (PDF, DOC, RTF, TXT, HTML, ePub)
- Project-wide, term-centric search & replace
- Multiple document and project notes
- Counters for characters, words & pages
- Configurable metadata (Status, Label, Dates)
- Integrated backup
- Filters, groups and document collections
- Coherent document previews
- Text trash
- Typewriter scrolling
- Bookmarks and style-jumpers
- Project templates
- English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Hungarian and Czech localizations
- Enhanced for OS X Mountain Lion
For more information, such as screencasts and an introduction to semantic text editing, please visit http://www.the-soulmen.com/ulysses/ and join the creative writing revolution.
- Fixed a bug where export would no longer work after using the app for some time.
- Now correctly opens projects that are dropped on Ulysses' dock icon.
- Tweaked the ePub exporter to better comply with specs.
✭✭✭ Please consider a rating/review after every update. This helps a lot. Thanks for your support! ✭✭✭
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 31, 2012
- The Soulmen GBR
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (20)
- 13.4 MB