The Hit List — Simply Powerful Tasks, To-Dos, Projects, & Reminders
Powerful, flexible and simple task management that is a pleasure to use, The Hit List can handle personal tasks and professional projects. Use it with The Hit List for iPhone 2.0 (new release, available on iTunes store) and enjoy fast, reliable syncing service included with the purchase of the app.
It is as easy to use as making lists.
Neutralize chaos, and recapture your time and focus. Your life is complicated enough as it is. The tool to manage your life shouldn't be. The Hit List keeps things simple by not forcing you to learn a system. It can be as simple as just keeping a list of things to do as you would on a piece of paper. However, if you do use a task management system such as Getting Things Done by David Allen, The Hit List is flexible enough to support you.
Capture and forget what you need to do "later" with The Hit List and get your "now" back, with confidence.
The Hit List includes sync service to sync with The Hit List for iPhone (sold separately on the iTunes App Store) or other Macs.
• Fix some recurrence rule changes not getting synced over
• Fix next start date is not getting filled in automatically sometimes when toggling repeat after completion off while editing task recurrence
• Fix Expand All menu item in main menu displaying the wrong keyboard shortcut
• Improvements to crash reporting mechanism
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 19, 2015
- Karelia Software LLC
- 5.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (70)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Five Moku
• Sandvox — Easy-to-use website builder lets anyone create and publish
• Stars by Karelia
• The Hit List — Simply Powerful Tasks, To-Dos, Projects, & Reminders