The Hit List
The Hit List helps you manage the daily chaos of your modern life. It's easy to learn — it's as easy as making lists. And it's powerful enough to let you plan, then forget, then act when the time is right.
Your life is complicated enough as it is. The tool to manage your life shouldn't be. The Hit List keeps things simple by not forcing you to learn a system. It can be as simple as just keeping a list of things to do as you would on a piece of paper. However, if you do have a task management system such as Getting Things Done by David Allen, The Hit List is flexible enough to support you.
Forget what you need to do. With confidence.
The Hit List features cloud sync. To sync with The Hit List for iPhone (sold separately on the iTunes App Store) or other Macs, subscribe to The Hit List Sync Service.
1 month subscription is available for $1.99
1 year subscription is available for $19.99
• Fixes and improvements to Reminders syncing
• List names are no longer included in the title of the reminder that gets created if Reminder Sync is turned on
• Fixed not being able to add tasks to Upcoming list (Added tasks get tomorrow as the Start date.)
• Fixed issue where a double click in an empty area of the Today list would sometimes not create a new task
• Fixed a sync problem with repeating tasks where completed tasks would be recreated if a device that had not synced for a long time was then synced again
• Fixed bug where if a repeating task with subtasks were all completed in the Today list, the next recurring copy got created with some subtasks missing
• Fixed crash that could happen when a timer in remaining time mode reached 0
• Fixed a crash that could happen under rare circumstances while writing to the system log
• Fixed showing “Press return to add task here” in an empty archived list
• Fixed multiple identical tasks being created from a selection in Mail.app when creating context based tasks (This happened when two identical emails were sent to a user’s multiple email addresses. Mail.app showed the emails as a single selected email.)
• Numerous other bug fixes and performance improvements
• Updated branding to Karelia Software
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 28, 2014
- Karelia Software LLC
- 5.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (67)