★★★★★ The Best World Clock for Your Mac ★★★★★
"Excellent, well-thought out." - soulbarn - USA
"The most useful and used App on my Mac" - leolink - Australia
"Super App!" - Piux - Germany
"Excellent world time clock app." - Xistenshal - UK
★★★★★ "…If you work with people in different time zones, then this app is all the more useful for you, and worth the price tag it carries." - addictivetips.com -
Enhance for Mountain Lion and Retina Display MacBook Pro
The Clock 2.0 is out with plenty of new goodies…
- Full Calendar and World Clocks.
- Feature Take A Break included.
- Feature Business Hours.
- 2 Beautiful themes (Regular and Dark).
- Anchor feature included.
- Back to Time feature.
- Change the city name as you wish.
- World Clock time zone, as well displayed within the menu bar.
- Global Hot Key to Show The Clock.
- Keyboard ShortCuts for most common actions.
- The Calendar with or without Calendar Week.
- Drag & Drop the world clock to order them as you want.
- AM/PM or 24Hours.
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow display.
- Show/Hide country name.
- Beautiful clock face.
- Define holidays of your friends, colleagues, sub-contractor, …
- The Calendar display holidays of your colleagues, friends as per defined in your world clocks.
- Follow the system setting for Calendar first day of the week.
Still Nothing Fancy, but useful for people who needs to :
-Keep track, easily, of different time zones.
-Have a quick view on a Calendar.
-Have a little help to Take a Break.
-Have an Highlights on Business Hours and Holidays.
-Need to quickly travel through time and get time in different time zone.
- Back to time new feature.
- Anchor, stay on top new Feature.
- Alias for city name.
- More than 4 time zones display simultaneously.
- Global Shortcut to Show The Clock.
- Shortcuts for navigate in calendar and other items as preferences, ...
- Location and other time zone in menu bar.
- Add Military Time Zone.
- Calendar without week number.
- Scroll bar bug for some system
- Follow properly the regional setting for the date order.
- Bug with working hours
- Start first day of the week to follow properly the regional setting.
- Fonts in the menu bar as per Apple Stock clock.
- Tooltip now displayed as expected.
- Week Days in Calendar
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 15, 2013
- Fabrice Leyne
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (23)
- 1.8 MB