The Clock - The Best World Clock
Mac OS Productivity
Best Clock app I have seen for Mac (AU)
Fabulous design (US)
Absolutely excellent clock and time zone app (AU)
Simple! I use it everyday! Brilliant! (UK)
Perfect for Global Responsibilities(US)
## The Clock
* Keep track, easily and efficiently of your contacts in different time zones.
* Have a quick view on a Calendar.
* Easily setup meetings with the Meeting Planner.
* Have a highlight on the Business Hours and Holidays of your subcontactors, customers, ...
* Be reminded when to Take a Break and relax.
* Highly customizable.
* Optimized to minimize the Energy Impact to save your Mac battery life.
### World Clocks
* AM/PM or 24Hours.
* Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow display.
* Change the city name.
* Time offset information.
* Analog or Big Digital Clock view.
* Show/Hide country name.
* Drag & Drop the world clocks to order them.
* Beautiful clock face displaying day and night.
* Business Hours color led...
### Meeting Planner
* Meeting Planner Slider to navigate through time.
* Business Hours led to check if your contact is in the working hours time frame.
* Select a date in the calendar for an accurate Daylight Saving adjustement...
* Navigate the months with buttons, keyboard shortchuts, trackpad.
* Show/Hide the Calendar.
* Show/Hide the weeks number.
* Select a day in Meeting Planner for an accurate Dayligh Saving adjustement.
* Highlight days off.
* Follow the system setting for Calendar first day of the week...
* Choose between 2 beautiful themes (Light/Dark).
* Keyboard Shortcuts for most common actions.
* Backup/Restore your settings easily (Local, Dropbox).
* Anchor button to keep The Clock window on above other ones.
* From the menu bar or from the Dock choose how to open The Clock.
* Break Timer included to help you to Take a Break.
* Retina Display Friendly
[Bug Fix] Dropbox compatibility with Yosemite.