TaskPaper – Plain text to-dos
Mac OS Productivity
Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3 is all new, while still retaining the same plain text design that’s been getting things done since 2006.
Buy now to make lists and get organized!
• Plain text files; edit anywhere
• Type and your lists are auto formatted
• Organize projects:, - tasks, notes, and @tags
• Filter your lists by @tag, type, or content
• Fold, focus, and filter to make big lists small
• Fast keyboard navigation & commands
• Drag and drop to organize your lists
• Manage dates and times in plain text
• Import/Export with Reminders app (Siri)
• Active support community ready to help
• LESS/CSS powered stylesheets for theming
• Fix bug where it wasn't possible to drag file links into TaskPaper document.
Previously in 3.8
• Added support for macOS Mojave
• Added option to “Import Reminder Copies”
• Added dark mode support to TaskPaper stylesheets
• Fixed sorting of Window > Stylesheet list
• Fixed text blurriness that could occur when focus-in and focus-out
• Fixed bug where option-click on item handle would focus wrong item