Mac OS Productivity
SyncMate Plus is compatible with OS X 10.6.6–10.8.5
The latest version with OS X Yosemite support, local sync without sharing your data with any cloud systems, background sync is available at www.sync-mac.com
** On SALE! ORIGINAL price - $39.99 **
Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Bookmarks will not sync due to Apple Sync Service being disabled since 10.9. We're working on a solution.
* FREE version is available on our website *
SyncMate Plus is an all-in-one sync tool for your Mac. All your devices and accounts are synced within one app - SyncMate Plus! No need to purchase several sync solutions for each device.
SyncMate Plus can easily keep data in sync between your Mac and:
- Windows Mobile devices (via Wi-Fi);
- Android smartphones and tablets (via Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth);
- Nokia S40 phones (via Bluetooth);
- CardDAV / CalDAV-enabled services;
- Windows PC and Mac computers (via Ethernet or Wi-Fi);
- Dropbox accounts;
- special Online Storage of SyncMate Plus;
- any mounted storage devices;
- Sony PSP.
SyncMate Plus can sync various types of data (sync options differ for each device, please see the screenshot):
- sync personal data (contacts & calendars);
- sync media files (images, videos, music);
- sync folders;
- sync bookmarks;
- sync notes and tasks;
- manage SMS messages on Mac (create, send, delete);
- mount Android and Windows mobile devices as Mac disks;
- back up data (online storage or mounted devices).
** Devices Compatibility **
- Android 1.x - 4.x;
- Windows Mobile 5.x - 6.x;
- Mac OS X 10.6.6 +;
- Windows XP, Vista, 7;
- Amazon Kindle Fire;
- Sony PSP (running Firmware 2.7.1 or higher, PSP Go).
**Please note that SyncMate Plus is a special version for Mac App Store that is limited in devices, sync plugins and latest OS X versions support compared to other SyncMate versions. Original version, SyncMate Expert, supports all devices/accounts, plugins and OS X versions (starting from OS X Mavericks). You can find it along with the comparison chart of both versions on Eltima website (follow the link in the right sidebar).**
Fixed: repeating errors at media files conversion
Fixed: issue when wrong time settings were applied during recurrent events sync from iCal to Google Calendar
Fixed: recurrent events with exclusions are now treated correctly during Calendar sync from Mac to Mac
Fixed: contacts with only company name in the card header are now synced correctly during contacts sync with Cloud storages
Fixed: incorrect identification of Android devices, connected to Mac via USB cable, which had the same device IDs