This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Productivity
*** Special $4.99 Limited Time Price — 75% Off Regular Price ***
Spotlife puts your calendar directly on your desktop and is the fastest, easiest way to focus on the important happenings in your life. Its innovative and patent-pending Center Stage feature will instantly zoom the Desktop Calendar above all other windows and bring your life into the spotlight.
Spotlife displays your local calendars stored in Calendar (formerly iCal), and it also works with cloud-based services like iCloud, Google Calendar, Yahoo! Calendar, fruux, and other CalDAV servers. Spotlife does provide calendar editing features. Instead, you simply continue to use the application or web service of your choice to edit your calendars.
THE DESKTOP CALENDAR
• Agenda, Day, Week, & Month views
• Supports events and tasks
• Option to hide completed/cancelled tasks
• Adjust size and location of the Desktop Calendar
• Week view shows from 2 to 14 days at a time
• Agenda view shows from 1 to 20 days at a time
• Next, Previous, and Today navigation keyboard shortcuts
• Customize appearance of calendar views (colors, fonts, grid style, & more)
• 5 built-in themes
• Multiple screen support
• Works with local calendars
• Works with CalDAV servers
• One-step iCloud setup
• One-step Google Calendar setup
• One-step Yahoo! Calendar setup
• One-step fruux setup
• Turn ON/OFF individual calendars
• Center Stage: zooms Desktop Calendar above other windows
• Customizable Center Stage keyboard shortcut
• Access key features from the menu bar icon
• Customizable calendar work week
• Customizable start week day
• Enhanced for Retina displays
Spotlife is the most powerful desktop calendar for OS X. It literally helps you put your life in the spotlight.
• Fixed launching issue related to OS X 10.10