Mac OS Reference
Translate hard to speak numbers and letters to full words.
Stop having to do that with Spelling Alphabet. Quickly have any combination of letters and numbers translated to the NATO spelling alphabet. For example, "TUNA" becomes "Tango Uniform November Alpha".
• Easily translate numbers and words.
• One click to copy the translation to the clipboard or have it spoken aloud.
• View the entire spelling alphabet in a convenient separate window.
• Customize some of the words for region specific preferences.
• Add more features, such as running in status icon only mode, launch on login and more with an In-App Purchase.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will usually get back to you within one business day or sooner.
- Upgrade with the new In-App Purchase Extra Features pack and get the ability to have Spelling Alphabet always running in the background with a convenient status icon in the menu bar.
- As a bonus, get the ability to highlight text in any app and have it translated by pressing Cmd-Shift-E (or go through the Services menu).
- New Icon!
NOTE: This upgrade requires 10.7 or higher.