This app was removed from the App Store.
Snapshot Editor - Capture & Edit Screenshot
Mac OS Productivity
Snapshot Editor allows you to capture your screens including multi-screen effortlessly. Annotate screenshot or images easily, choose from different shapes like line, arrow, rectangle, circle, free draw, text annotations or even pixelate effect.
• Grab screen with one single click
You can select an area, capture a selected window only, capture fullscreen or set a time for delay capturing.
• Annotate & edit screenshot flexibly
- Line, arrows & shapes
Draw their attention with customizable and vector-based objects, including:
* Line - Full line or dotted line;
* Arrows - Double headed or single headed arrows with full or dotted line, you can customize the line weight, opacity and color;
* Shapes - Rectangle, rounded rectangle, ellipse shapes etc. You can choose fill-only, stroke-only or fill & stroke style. You can customize fill color or stroke color, stroke weight or opacity.
Making an eye-catching and stunning presentation and tutorial can be extremely easy.
- Text annotation
Add any text content using your favorite fonts and styles, apply shadow effects.
- Mosaic overlay
Apply a mosaic to blur out a face, sensitive information, email address, phone number or anything you don't want to show with Mosaic overlay tool.
- Crop image
Crop screenshot to the perfect size
• Work efficiently
- Define keyboard shortcuts for instant snap;
- Run in menu bar for quick launch;
- Send to clipboard so you can quickly paste edited screenshot to other applications
- Share via email quickly
• Import and export different file formats
Snapshot editor allows adding or exporting of images in a variety of formats, including PNG, JPG, TIFF, GIF, BMP or PDF.
Please feel free to contact our support team with any questions. If you enjoy using Snapshot Editor, please take a minute to leave a review, thank you very much for your support, it's really appreciated.
1. Added Retina screen and multi-monitor support, now you can capture screenshot from external monitors and retina screen without problems.
2. According to customers' feedback, you can hide icon from dock, start the app at login, adjust pixelate effect in Preference.
3. Optimized annotation speed, now faster than former version.
4. Multiple other UI optimizations and features added.
5. Fixed some bugs that cause the app crashes.
If you enjoy using Snapshot Editor, please take a minute to leave a review, thank you very much for your support, it's really appreciated.