SimpleMind is an easy-to-use Mind Mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
• SimpleMind Free - (Mac) — available from the AppStore
• SimpleMind+ (Touch iPad/iPhone) - available from the AppStore
• Easy to use — drag, arrange and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign a predefined Stock Icon to a topic.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic or apply Strict Layout to entire Mind Map.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Full screen Presentation Mode.
MANAGE Mind Maps:
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize Mind Maps in Folders.
• Add links to web pages or Documents.
SHARE YOUR IDEAS:
• Native integrated Dropbox support allows automatic synchronizing of modified Mind Maps with other devices running SimpleMind via your Dropbox account.
• Print your Mind Map.
• Email your Mind Map via standard Mail app — attached are PNG image (paste in word processor documents) and/or PDF document (best for printing).
• Exchange your Mind Maps with SimpleMind for iPhone or iPad via build-in Wifi link.
• Import/Export as OPML - a format supported by most desktop mind map and outlining tools.
• Import/Export as Freemind - a free and widely used desktop mind mapping tool.
Large images displayed in mind map as thumbnail.
Image Preview for full image.
Delete hierarchical relations.
Minor bugs fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 17, 2014
- ModelMaker Tools BV
- 2.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (38)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (214)