Shapes is a simple, elegant Graphing and Diagramming app. Shapes gives you all of the most important features you need in a Diagramming tool without all the extra cruft, and without breaking the bank.
Shapes now has support for "connected" lines. When resizing lines, the lines magnetically snap to other shapes. Then, as you drag the connected shape around the canvas, the connected lines move as well.
Shapes is great for Programmers and Web Designers looking for a simple tool for rapidly designing Flowcharts, laying out Wireframes, or visualizing Model Relationships.
Shapes lets you get to work quickly by giving you just the basic tools you need in a slick, single-window, thoroughly Mac-native UI.
Shapes offers deep support for Mac OS X Lion, including Fullscreen Mode, Version Browsing and iCloud Document Storage.
* NEW: Long-requested "Default Font" setting now available in Preferences > General.
* NEW: Change the font of multiple objects simultaneously by simply selecting them and picking a font in the Font Panel. Previously, you had to double click the object (to begin editing its text), select some run of text, and then pick a font in the Font Panel. Now you can do either. The new behavior is very convenient, but can be tricky. Undo is your friend.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 19, 2014
- Celestial Teapot Software
- 2.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (9)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (78)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• HTTP Client
• XML Nanny
• XML RPC Client