This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Productivity
Draw over the entire screen.
Quick and useful way to demonstrate something on the screen by drawing. It helps to concentrate attention on significant points.
- Use ScreenBrush like a laser pointer.
- Use ScreenBrush Remote as a "clicker" for Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to change slides.
- Using Touch & Pen Pressure option in preferences Brush Tool will use size depending on pressure when your device support variable pressure.
- You can take a quick tour to explore the app more effectively and quickly.
- Flashlight tool to highlight limited area of the screen. Use Shift to toggle that tool.
- Hand and Scissors tools to move and delete drawings selectively. Use Cmd key for Hand and Ctrl key for Scissors to switching quickly.
- Move figures during draw process on the fly by holding Command key.
• Drawing over windows
• Change slides of presentations
• Paint over a fullscreen app
• Simple and useful toolbar
• Click through the app by holding Fn key
• Clear Screen with drawing with Delete key
• Repeat last drawing
• Color Wheel to adjust color
• Shortcuts assignable
• Statusbar app
• Quick Tour
• Multiple screens support
• Support for the Touch Bar
• Retina display support
• ScreenBrush Remote for iOS
• Freeze Drawing
• Undo and redo
• Stability improvements