Mac OS Productivity
Draw over the entire screen.
Quick and useful way to demonstrate something on the screen by drawing. It helps to concentrate attention on significant points.
- Use ScreenBrush like a laser pointer.
- Use ScreenBrush Remote as a "clicker" for Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to change slides.
- Using Touch & Pen Pressure option in preferences Brush Tool will use size depending on pressure when your device support variable pressure.
- You can take a quick tour to explore the app more effectively and quickly.
- Flashlight tool to highlight limited area of the screen. Use Shift to toggle that tool.
- Hand and Scissors tools to move and delete drawings selectively. Use Cmd key for Hand and Ctrl key for Scissors to switching quickly.
- Move figures during draw process on the fly by holding Command key.
- Snapshots. Create a snapshot of drawings that currently exists on the screen using Cmd-S shortcut.
Later you can apply that snapshot to canvas by double clicking on it.
Snapshot might be exported in a graphic formats such as PSD or PNG.
- Ghost Mode to temporary disable drawing and keep ScreenBrush on top of the screen.
• Drawing over windows
• Change slides of presentations
• Paint over a fullscreen app
• Simple and useful toolbar
• Click through the app by holding Fn key
• Clear Screen with drawing with Delete key
• Repeat last drawing
• Color Wheel to adjust color
• Shortcuts assignable
• Statusbar app
• Quick Tour
• Multiple screens support
• Support for the Touch Bar
• Retina display support
• ScreenBrush Remote for iOS
• Freeze Drawing
• Undo and Redo
• Introducing Ghost Mode
That mode allows you to temporary disable drawing and keep ScreenBrush on top of the screen.
• Status Bar Indication
ScreenBrush will use appropriate icon in Status Bar for its activity modes.
• Duplicate drawings by holding Alt key and dragging selected object.
• Copy all drawings to Clipboard by pressing Cmd-C shortcut.
• New options in Preferences
- Alternate tool switching mode that can change tool between two recent tool types.
- Flashlight radius adjustment.
- Ability to disable Tool Tips.
- Green Activity Indicator in Status Bar instead of monochromatic.
• Change a color hue by a shortcut Alt with one of 10 number keys