The best remote desktop client for iOS makes its way into the desktop!
Connect to all your VNC (Screen Sharing), RDP (Windows Remote Desktop), SSH and Telnet sessions from one app.
Supports audio streaming for OSX and RDP.
Remoter is intuitive and very easy to use!. Also, support is available at http://remoterlabs.com including a user forum !
●A complete solution, no in-app purchases.
●Multiple simultaneous connections
●Completely resigned session selection interface
●RemoterFusion compatible (for connecting and sound streaming)
●Fast VNC protocol 3.8 supported. Compatible with OSX (Snow Leopard and Lion) Screen Sharing, the latest UltraVNC for Windows and Linux VNC servers
●Support for sound/music redirection from OSX and easy setup without port-forwarding / dynamic DNS with RemoterFusion
●Support for RDP (w/encryption support), SSH and Telnet, VNC over SSH, RDP over SSH, and arbitrary SSH port tunnels
●SSH supports public-key authentication. Included SSH Key management system to generate, copy to pasteboard the SSH keys
●Support for recording and running Macros!
●International keyboard support for servers that don't support direct input mode: German, Swiss-German, Russian, French, Danish and Spanish Keyboard mappings.
●UltraVNC MS Login Authentication Support, Server-Side Scaling
●RDP supports Windows 8 (Consumer Preview)!
●Bonjour and NetBIOS computer discovery
●Support for 8bpp, 16bpp and 32bpp color depths
●Fullscreen modes (Lion's and Carbon)
●Full clipboard synchronization (Paste is universal, but copy requires server support)
●Local Printer redirection (RDP)
●Font Smoothing (RDP)
What's new since 1.2.4:
● Updated icon artwork
● RDP: Added font smoothing support / session editor option
● RDP Updates: Full Clipboard Redirection (two-way), Printer Redirection
● Greatly enhanced scroll wheel processing (Considers momentum based devices (magic mouse / trackpad) and normal scroll wheel devices different, and applies different transformations. Scrolling is now accumulated rather than passed. As Mac scroll events are pixel based, and VNC wants lines. Adding sensitivity option for mouse wheel scrolling to config screen (under keyboard for now))
● Updated Italian localization strings by Gabriele (Gabus) (Added Gabriele Michieli to credits (gabus) - italian translation help)
● Don't go out-of fullscreen mode on remote buffer resolution changes
● Smart Cmd+Q: If no sessions active, simply quit. If sessions active, ask (requested by user James)
● Don't show options to go fullscreen while fullscreen.
● Also added "Fill Screen" option and "1:1" now natively done, and animated (Still doesn't support 1:1 for frame buffers bigger than local resolution)
● Adding refresh button to Grid's discovery list.
● Updates to NetBios to hopefully detect more machines (more retries), reverse-dns for hostname.
● German localization updates by alexschomb - thank you!
● Spanish localization 100%
● Enhanced RF in session editor, to force user to connect before changes can be saved.
● Fix for F9, F10, F11, F12 w/ Direct keyboard mapping
● Thread safety update: Synchronized access to inputQueues for all protocols. This should fix crashing issues.
● Corrected a bug in Session editor that would prevent the editor from coming up (exception) if the MAC field was nil.
● Fixed a bug that was causing the legacy renderer to be used in Mountain Lion. (Thanks to Alex for helping track this down!)
● Now that menus are generated at run time, the window menu wasn't getting populated correctly with the active sessions. Added this missing function.
● Fixed potential crash issue (Crash reported by Marc)
● Fixed issue when saving screenshot and using legacy rendering.
● Fixed Netbios/Bonjour slowdowns (Fixed blocking during startup if bonjour MAC address resolution is taking too long. Now handled in a different thread)
● Fixed issue in zoom 1:1 were the resolution was getting retrieved from a state variable that might not always contain it.
● Fixed problem during connection when restoring incomplete session state, where the resolution field is not set. (Not restoring).
● If unicode mode on, and RDP, then consider a direct connection regardless of the selected keyboard layout.
● Categories Manager, CloudSync Manager: Fix so that localized strings are correctly applied to title and buttons.
● Fixed problem where if the session state resolution was not stored correctly, then the screen would not appear on connection, until the connection actually established.
● CloudSync: Fixed restore issue where if two sessions had the same name, but different categories, only one of the would be restored.
● Fix erroneous alert display for RF and both password and username request.
● Now username can be entered for RF sessions.
● Now username request can be entered for RF sessions
● RDP: if pw is empty and nla is used, and connection fails, this is because windows rejects blank passwords for NLA. Call it an auth error. (Instead of a simple disconnection).
● Corrected potential issue with RDP connection time that could cause a reconnect loop on connection failure after a successful connection to the same session.
● Fixed 021French_Alt.rkl filename (filename had strange characters at the end, preventing it from being included)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 09, 2013
- Remoter Labs LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (101)
- 11.7 MB