Mac OS Productivity
Track where you spend your time, get insights into your work flow
- Shows you accumulated time spent in each App
- Small and efficient, very low cpu and memory usage. It's a simple tool and we designed it to be "quiet"
- Distraction free. Relative Time stays in the menu bar and works in the background. It's there for you when you need it.
- Does not require any extra set up. We don't ever require you to log what you were doing. After all, what's the point of a time tracking tool if it uses more of your time :)
- Your data is yours. We don't ever upload your data. In fact it works totally fine without Internet access. (Everything is stored in a file at ~/Library/Containers/corgi.relativetime/Data/Library/Application Support/corgi.relativetime/timeslots.sqlite3)
Please let us know if you have any feedbacks:
- We show relative time usage for each App category now