Punch for Harvest
Mac OS Productivity
Tired of opening the Harvest website every time you want to fill out your timesheet? Punch might just make your life a little easier!
Punch is a small toolbar application that allows you to "punch" the time you've worked on a certain project with a small description. Press enter and keep on working. Punch will add the timeslip to Harvest for you.
Forgot to fill in yesterday's hours? Do it right now, while you still remember! Or you can easily check how many hours you've worked today, yesterday or the day before.
Some of its key features:
- Enter your project data and send it to Harvest
- Autocompletion of projects and tasks
- Open with a simple shortcut
- Let Punch launch when your computer is turned on
- Keep track of your time like a boss, with shortcuts only!
- Time tracking just entered a new era!
I fixed some bugs in the code.
You'll now get a better warning message when trying to add a time entry with an incorrect time. It's now possible to just give a number value (ex. 2 or 14) in the time field and this will be translated into hours.