This app was removed from the App Store.
Punch for Harvest
Mac OS Productivity
Tired of opening the Harvest website every time you want to fill out your timesheet? Punch might just make your life a little easier!
Punch is a small toolbar application that allows you to "punch" the time you've worked on a certain project with a small description. Press enter and keep on working. Punch will add the timeslip to Harvest for you.
Forgot to fill in yesterday's hours? Do it right now, while you still remember! Or you can easily check how many hours you've worked today, yesterday or the day before.
Some of its key features:
- Enter your project data and send it to Harvest
- Autocompletion of projects and tasks
- Open with a simple shortcut
- Let Punch launch when your computer is turned on
- Keep track of your time like a boss, with shortcuts only!
- Time tracking just entered a new era!
Punch for Harvest now is compatible with OS X Mavericks.
Got some nice idea's? Let me know, and maybe I'll add them to the application.