Punch for Freckle
Mac OS Productivity
Tired of opening the Freckle website every time you want to fill out your timesheet? Punch might just make your life a little easier!
Punch is a small toolbar application that allows you to "punch" the time you've worked on a certain project with a small description. Press enter and keep on working. Punch will add the timeslip to Freckle for you.
Forgot to fill in yesterday's hours? Do it right now, while you still remember! Or you can easily check how many hours you've worked today, yesterday or the day before.
Some of its key features:
- Enter your project data and send it to Freckle
- Autocompletion of projects and tags
- Open with a simple shortcut
- Let Punch launch when your computer is turned on
- Keep track of your time like a boss, with shortcuts only!
- Time tracking just entered a new era!
I update the code to be compliant with the newest requirements. You shouldn't worry about this to much. This had to be done in order to keep Punch for Freckle up and running.
Enjoy the application!