This app was removed from the App Store.
Priority Matrix -- Personal Eisenhower 4-Quadrants Priority & Task Management
Mac OS Productivity
Simple and effective task management app designed for busy people. Priority Matrix uses proven time management methodologies to help individuals be more effective at managing their priorities.
We know that you have a lot to do, and sometimes, you can drop the ball if you don't have your priorities straight. Don't sweat though --- Priority Matrix helps you make sense of whats important and urgent in a simple, easy to use application that syncs with what you already use today.
- Priority Matrix is PC Mag's Top 100 Best iPad in 2011, 2012 and 2013
- ClickSoftware's top mobile business apps
- Learn about time and team management techniques from our website, named one of the Top 50 Productivity Blogs.
- Priority Matrix is the software tool of choice for people who want to get things done
In a nutshell, Priority Matrix divides your tasks into 4 customizable quadrants:
- Quadrant 1 - Critical - DO NOW
- Quadrant 2 - Critical but not urgent - Start planning for this
- Quadrant 3 - Urgent but can be delegated - Delegate this out, so you can focus!
- Quadrant 4 - Uncategorized - This is your inbox. Store everything.
Here are just some of the features that come standard in Priority Matrix:
- Free cloud sync between iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows (each platform sold separately)
- Master List gives you your daily and weekly action items
- Email reports can be generated on the fly
- Track progress effort, start dates, due dates, completion date
- Set recurring tasks
- Visualize everything. Use icons, percentage completion, colors to communicate your priority.
- Create templates with quadrant colors, project items that can be saved and shared
- Drag and drop interface means you can prioritize tasks, change quadrant size, move items between projects with ease
Don't forget to check out:
- Our award winning productivity blog for management tips
Learn more at appfluence.com
Our Productivity Blog: appfluence.com/productivity
Learn more about our subscription:
Privacy information: http://www.appfluence.com/privacy
Email us: email@example.com
Fixes for a few issues in the navigation menu
Added master view back as default
A few minor fixes for the master view