Pommie - Pomodoro Timer
Mac OS Productivity
Increase your focus and boost your productivity by managing your time into strict work and break periods. Focus on a task for 25 minutes then take a 5 minute break. Repeat this three more times, taking a longer 15 minute break before starting the cycle again.
• Menu bar app with a simple, distraction-free and intuitive interface.
• Audio and visual alerts when the next period starts.
• Configurable work and break durations.
• Use Timer Profiles to configure timer settings for different kinds of task.
• Configurable system-wide keyboard shortcuts to open the menu or control the timer.
• Show or hide the countdown timer in the menu bar.
• Option to animate the menu bar icon to show the time remaining.
• Option to automatically launch at login.
• Handoff the timer to or from Pommie running on another iOS or Mac device.
• Supports dark appearance on macOS 10.14 Mojave and later.
For more information see https://hacknicity.com/pommie/osx
The Pomodoro Technique® is a registered trademark by Francesco Cirillo. Pommie is not affiliated with, associated with, or endorsed by the Pomodoro Technique® or Francesco Cirillo.
• Added preference to hide seconds when the countdown timer is shown in the menu bar.
Pommie does not prompt you for a review. If you find the app useful, please rate or review it in the App Store, or recommend it to family, friends and colleagues. This makes a huge difference to me and the future of the app.
Thanks in advance,