Mac OS Productivity
PDF Toolbox provides a set of utility functions for better working with PDF files.
It lets you easily combine multiple PDF files into one, extract or insert pages, protect your PDF files with password and restrictions, compress your PDF files to smaller file size, or even ajust your PDF with preset color filters.
Combine PDF files
- Import multiple files and merge them into one within seconds.
Extract Pages from PDF file
- Extract only even or odd pages
- Extract all pages into separate files
- Extract any pages you want
Encrypt PDF files
- Add open password to protect your PDF files from unauthorized access
- Add restrictions to prevent other copying or printing the content
- Process a batch of PDF files at one time
Insert Pages into PDF
- Insert pages from one PDF to another
- Arrange page sequence as you wish
- Remove any pages out of a PDF file
Compress PDF file
- Reduce file size of a PDF files mainly by reducing the image quality and scaling efficiently.
- 10 preset compress options to meet your different demands
- Use JPEG method, get high quality but smaller file after compression
- Quickly assign color profiles to PDF, such as turn PDF into black/white, blue tone etc.
- Increase or decrease lightness, especially useful for making scanned PDF more clear.
1. Various bug fixes and improvements.