Mac OS Productivity
◉◉◉◉◉ The original PDF Signer app on the App Store with thousands of downloads. Beware of other low-quality clones!
Quickly fill and sign any PDF agreement or form! No need to print & scan! Perfect for:
• Signing and Counter-signing agreements and contracts over email
• Filling out and saving any PDF Form (W-9, 1040, etc...)
Running a business requires filling forms and signing agreements over email - that can be a major hassle! Usually it means printing, filling out the details manually, and then scanning your document to PDF... only to find out it's too large to send as an attachment. What if you could do it all on your Mac? No prints, no scans?
The resulting PDFs maintain a professional look, and do not contain any annotations or image objects!
• Add text anywhere in any font, size, color and highlight. The text is added as native PDF text
• Add your scanned signature, or any other image, with full control of size and orientation
• Scribe your signature with the mouse or trackpad using an intuitive signature drawing pad
• Rotate entire document with 1-click - perfect for handling documents that were scanned in reverse order
• No annotations or other objects that stick out in PDF Readers
• Doesn't blow up file size, to avoid hassles send over email
• Save as new PDF, or Print - up to you
▶ If you have a question or problem with PDF Signer, please consider contacting us first before putting it in a review. We take our customers seriously and promptly answer every email. Most chances we can satisfactory address your concern or answer your question.
▶ Version 1.7.3
• Fixed a bug with the font selection dialog sometimes closing abnormally.
▶ Version 1.7.2
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
▶ Version 1.7.1
• Improved stability when working with text stamps
• Fixed crash effecting late 2016 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
▶ Version 1.7.0
• Compatible with MacOS Sierra 10.12 (requires 10.12.2 and above)
• Other minor bug fixes and improvements