PDF Image Extract
Mac OS Productivity
***** SPECIAL OFFER FOR A LIMITED TIME!!! SAVE $22 FROM ORIGINAL PRICE $28.99!!! *****
iFunia PDF Image Extract is a simple app to extract images from PDF files and save them in a wide range of image formats, including JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, and PNG.
It is a standalone program and does not require Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. It can also extract images from batches of PDF files at high speed and with good quality.
- Two steps to save images from inside PDF file to JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and BMP.
- Extract images from entire document or only a specific page range.
- Extract hundreds images out of a PDF file within mins.
- Supports drag and drop to load PDF files for extraction.
- Batch PDF to image extraction at high speed.
- No re-compression for best possible quality.
- Does not require Adobe Acrobat.
- Now supports OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Like iFunia on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iFunia
Follow iFunia at Twitter: https://twitter.com/iFunia
Share iFunia on Google+: https://plus.google.com/105722880100861622517/
To keep connected with us and get the latest giveaways, update news and new release.
Optimized the icon design.