Mac OS Productivity
*** Please NOTE that Palua Smart Mode does NOT work properly with Logitech K750 keyboard and other third-party keyboard ***
Quickly switch the mode of your Function Keys on any Mac keyboard!
You need to run a game, or start a graphic application, or work on a project that need F1-F12 as function keys, just hit option+command+TAB and the switch will happen.
With Palua, you just need one click - or one hotkey - to toggle the mode your Fx keys are.
- SMART Mode: Key mode changes with the application that has the focus. When an application has the wrong mode, hit the shortcut, and the settings is automatically stored in the pref if it wasn't defined before.
- Fast Switching: Right click the icon in the menu bar to switch the mode.
- Customizable shortcut: Use the one you like, thanks to the shortcut recorder (see About screen)
- Icons theme: Choose from four different themes for your icons displayed in the menu bar
- Notifications: Added Growl support, and the possibility to have NO notifications at all.
Bug Fixes only
- Fixed a bug where notification would appear at the wrong place on the screen after a screen resize or use of an external display
- Fixed a translation error in German