Welcome to OmniOutliner, an amazingly flexible program for creating, collecting, and organizing information. Use OmniOutliner's document structure to brainstorm new ideas, drill out specifics, and line up the steps needed to get everything done. It's more than just an outlining tool—you've got multiple columns, smart checkboxes, customizable popup lists, and a rich styles system at your disposal. Use OmniOutliner to draft to-do lists, create agendas, manage tasks, track expenses, take notes, plan events, write screenplays… and just about anything else you can think of.
This is the standard edition of OmniOutliner; a professional edition is also available with a number of additional features. (See OmniOutliner Pro for more information.) OmniOutliner is also available for iPad.
• Organize your thoughts and notes by creating easy-to-manipulate collapsible outlines (lists of lists of lists).
• Add columns to associate different types of information with each entry—OmniOutliner supports columns with pop-up lists, checkboxes, numerical values, dates, durations, or just plain text.
• OmniOutliner helps you format on the fly with a rich Styles system designed to give you everything you need to apply style changes—from one word at a time to document-wide.
• Your OmniOutliner documents can include images, sound files, movies, web links, and links to files or applications on your computer.
• Your OmniOutliner documents can be exported as plain text, rich text, OPML, or HTML.
• Create AppleScript shortcuts for complicated tasks, or automate the things you do over and over; you'll get more done, and with fewer mistakes.
• Notes can be displayed in a separate pane or right beneath the items they're associated with, so you can see all of your notes without having to select each item in turn.
For video tutorials and other information, please visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnioutliner.
OmniOutliner v3.10.5 improves compatibility with Mountain Lion and fixes a few minor issues.
Bug fixes in this release:
• Improved compatibility with Mountain Lion: number columns are once again editable.
• Fixed a regression with saving documents that have been checked into Subversion using SVN 1.6 or older when running on Mac OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later.
• Updated OmniOutliner document and template icons to match the current application icon.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniOutliner.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 07, 2012
- The Omni Group
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)
- 13.8 MB