Need a diagram, process chart, quick page-layout, website wireframe or graphic design? OmniGraffle can help you make eye-popping graphic documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they're moved, providing powerful styling tools, and magically organizing diagrams with just one click. Whether you need a quick sketch or an epic technical figure, OmniGraffle keeps it gorgeously understandable.
OmniGraffle for Mac is the standard edition of OmniGraffle; a professional edition is also available with a number of additional features. (See OmniGraffle Pro for Mac for additional information.) Sync your documents to OmniGraffle for iPad with OmniPresence, our free sync technology.
• Use built-in stencils or create your own custom shapes.
• Share your stencils at Graffletopia, a popular third-party library of free OmniGraffle stencils.
• OmniGraffle's Bézier shape drawing tool allows you to easily create custom shapes with lines made up of curves, straight lines, and control points.
• Drag lines between shapes to connect them, and OmniGraffle keeps them connected as you move shapes around.
• Smart guides help you lay out compelling documents in a flash.
• Turn on automatic layout when you want OmniGraffle to automatically position shapes based on their connections, according to rules you specify. (Choose "hierarchical" to lay out your document in the familiar "tree" format—like in an org chart or family tree.)
• Outline view allows you to quickly enter items as OmniGraffle creates and automatically lays out objects in the main window.
• When you enter text information in the Outline view, the graphical objects that are created can be styled and restyled instantly the way you choose.
• Each OmniGraffle canvas can be as large as you need it to be, automatically laying itself out across as many pages as necessary.
• Each document can hold multiple canvases, so you can place related material in a single file.
• In-depth graphing features include connector magnets that you can manually add, edit, and remove—so you can attach a line to a specific point on a shape and have it stay there.
• The Selection & Style inspector allows you to see what styles make up any shape in your document—from image fills to shadows to strokes—as well as how many objects you have selected versus how many there are on the canvas.
• OmniGraffle is also available for iPad.
For video tutorials and other information, please visit our website!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @omnigraffle.
OmniGraffle 5.4.4 is a minor update which fixes some bug related to installed stencils.
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1-206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniGraffle.
• Fixed a bug where symlinks in the Stencils folder would cause an error.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 15, 2013
- The Omni Group
- 67.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (33)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• OmniFocus 2
• OmniFocus 2 for iPad
• OmniFocus 2 for iPhone
• OmniGraffle 2
• OmniGraffle 6
• OmniOutliner 2
• OmniOutliner Pro
• OmniPlan 2