This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Productivity
Organization is the most important aspect of taking notes, and it's never been this good! NoteLook works like real paper notebooks in a way no other piece of software can, but it's even better than paper notebooks and comes at an unbeatable price!
What people are saying about NoteLook:
"NoteLook fits perfectly with how I like to organize projects and notes."
"NoteLook perfectly provides students or employees a fantastic spot to keep yourself or your notes organized."
"NoteLook makes it easy to organize, it's easy to use, and it even automatically saves your notes."
"NoteLook is useful toward my school experience and is good for students who may lose their important notes."
ORGANIZATION AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE
NoteLook combines efficient organization with great functionality at an unbeatable price. NoteLook is a new type of application that allows you to take notes on your Mac and organize them efficiently. Organize with NoteLook the way you would with traditional paper notebooks--create notebooks and put your notes for new topics you create into your notebooks. Forget the annual costs of purchasing new notebooks. NoteLook has a single fee of only $1.99 for unlimited lifetime use. NoteLook has no monthly or yearly fees associated with it, and all of your notes are stored on your Mac. This means that no Internet connection is required for NoteLook to work and be fully functional, and you can turn your Mac's WiFi off, allowing you to take notes all day without your Mac running out of battery life.
FORMAT IN EVERY ASPECT
You can format every aspect of your text using NoteLook. And if you don't want to format your text, all of the text formatting panes and rulers are automatically hidden, putting full focus on your notes.
EXPORT AND PRINT YOUR NOTES
Using NoteLook, you can print your notes to any printer connected to your Mac. Send your notes to a colleague, a friend, or yourself in PDF format. Export your notes a PDF file or as a text file that can be opened with Pages, Microsoft Word, and many other text editing apps.
TRACK YOUR RESOURCES
In addition to holding your notes, each topic can hold resources, which is a separate text panel that allows you to type in resources used and/or helpful resources for future reference.
SMALL AND FAST
NoteLook takes up very little space on your hard drive, and it opens instantaneously.
***Support: Visit NoteLookApp.com/Support to see answers to frequently-asked questions and information about contacting NoteLook Support for support inquiries.
New NoteLook Features Introduced in Version 2.0:
- Fixed the "notebook is a required value." error message some users were seeing
- New logo
- Ability to export notes as a text file (a .rtf file, which is compatible with most text editing applications on most computing platforms)
- Requires confirmation of deletion when deleting notebooks and topics
- Keyboard shortcuts for adding notebooks and topics, removing notebooks and topics, and changing the background color
- Menu items for adding and deleting notebooks and topics
- Inability to close the NoteLook window without quitting NoteLook (still retains expand window size and minimize functionality)
- New button styling
- Help menu with NoteLook Support link
- Smaller minimum vertical window size to accommodate lower screen resolutions
New NoteLook Features Introduced in Version 1.5:
- Print Notes function
- Export notes to PDF file
- Email notes as a PDF file
- Ability to change background color to white
- Useful Functions panel
- Easier to find Save Notes function
- More clear that notebooks and topics need to be given a name when created
*It is worth noting if you are purchasing NoteLook for the first time that nearly all of the negative reviews have been written by people who have not followed the updating instructions shown before using the NoteLook 2.0 update.
*If you have just updated to NoteLook 2.0 from NoteLook 1.5 or 1.0 and are experiencing problems after the update, please contact NoteLook Support by emailing email@example.com.