Mac OS Productivity
Notefile lets you make quick notes and sync them easily with all your devices. It's available as a Mac app and a universal iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud Sync. If you use Junecloud sync, you can also view and edit your notes on our web site at junecloud.com/sync
• Shows in the Dock or your menu bar
• Compact window stays out of the way
• Set a keyboard shortcut to get to your notes quickly
• Navigate quickly with your keyboard
• Calculate math right in your notes
• Easily share notes via email, iMessage, and more
• Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
• Available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm)
• Fixed a bug where trying to sync Chinese or Japanese text to Junecloud might cause the app to crash.
• The "split view" mode now does a better job of focusing on the text area when it's appropriate (like when a note is clicked on or the return key is pressed).
• Improvements for Junecloud Sync, particularly when logging in or out. Also fixed a significant inefficiency that would happen if both Deliveries and Notefile were logged into Junecloud at the same time.