Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them easily, on all your devices. It’s available as a Mac app, a Dashboard widget, and a universal app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Your notes sync automatically with iCloud, or our own Junecloud sync.
• Shows in the Dock or your menu bar
• Compact window stays out of the way
• Set a keyboard shortcut to get to your notes quickly
• Navigate quickly with your keyboard
• Calculate math right in your notes
• High resolution graphics for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display
• Search for your notes in Spotlight
• Easily share notes via email, iMessage, and more
• Open plain text files from other apps, and export them too
• Available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm)
• Updated design to match Notefile 2.0 for iOS.
• You can now type a space in the search field to show everything.
• iCloud Keychain is now used for your Junecloud sync account if you have it enabled.
• If a note syncs while you’re editing it, the insertion point no longer jumps to the bottom.
• Improvements for iCloud and Junecloud syncing.
• Improved support for responsive scrolling in Mavericks.
• Fixed a bug where the app would sometimes crash when syncing with iCloud.
• Fixed a bug where sharing, exporting, or printing a note might not include the latest changes.
• Fixed a bug in OS X Mavericks where the menu bar did not appear at launch.
• Fixed a bug in OS X Mavericks where Spotlight indexing did not work correctly.
• Fixed a bug in OS X Mavericks where Quick Look previews did not display correctly.
• Fixed a bug where the window would sometimes extend off the bottom of the screen when using multiple displays.
• Fixed a bug where the main window would sometimes jump in front of the preferences window when returning to the app.
• Fixed a bug where the window was not always positioned correctly in menu bar mode.
• Fixed a bug where no error message was displayed if there was a problem exporting notes in Notefile format.
• Fixed some quirks when clicking the “Switch to Junecloud” button.
• Note: OS X 10.8 or later is now required.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 15, 2014
- Junecloud LLC
- 8.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (11)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (67)