Notefile lets you make quick notes and view them quickly, from anywhere. It syncs with our iOS app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, using iCloud or our own Junecloud sync.
• Shows in the Dock or your menu bar
• Compact window stays out of the way
• Set a keyboard shortcut to get to your notes quickly
• Navigate quickly with your keyboard
• Calculate math right in your notes
• High resolution graphics for the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display
• Search for your notes in Spotlight
• Share notes with the sharing features in Mountain Lion
• Available in English, Japanese (by Nobtaka Nukui and Justin McPeak), French (Thierry Di Lenarda), and German (Jennifer Brehm)
• OS X 10.7 or later is required. 10.8 or later required for sharing.
• Notefile's URL scheme now supports searches: notefile://search or notefile://search?text=example
• Greatly improved scrolling performance in the list view.
• Viewing a note in your history no longer restores it. Make a change to a note to restore it.
• Fixed a bug where simply searching for an archived note would restore it.
• Fixed a bug where the app became unusable if you searched for something, then edited a note in a way that caused it to no longer appear in the search.
• Fixed a bug where the scrollbar would sometimes flash white when it first appeared.
• Fixed a very specific sequence that would make everything disappear.
• Numerous tweaks and improvements for syncing.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 09, 2013
- Junecloud LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (50)
- 6.5 MB