This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Productivity
The *electronic* notebook that helps you take great notes, manage any project, and stay super organized
Circus Ponies NoteBook creates a natural and familiar approach to managing notes and other information through electronic notebooks that look and work just like the paper ones you've used all your life. With outlining, diagramming, sketching, voice annotation, even PDF mark-up, NoteBook helps you take great notes whatever your note-taking style. And NoteBook makes it easy to find anything with just a few clicks in the Multidex™, an auto-generated dictionary of the content in your Notebooks. Circus Ponies NoteBook is the perfect app for managing projects of any size, assignments and classwork, client information, research, and much more.
ORGANIZE ALL OF YOUR IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN ELECTRONIC NOTEBOOKS THAT LOOK AND WORK JUST LIKE PAPER
* Stay organized with pages, tabs, sections, just like the paper notebooks you've used all your life
* Store information of any kind and from any source, including notes, web clippings, documents, URLs, tabular data, action items, and more
* "Clip" selections from web pages, journals, and other sources into your Notebooks, without leaving the app you're working in
* Add PDFs directly to your Notebooks so that their pages mix in with your other note pages
* Store any amount of information, up to the size of your hard drive
* Collect everything in a single Notebook, or create separate notebooks for each class, client, or project
* With everything in one place there's no more bouncing between the Finder and other apps for the notes and documents you need
TAKE THOROUGH, ACCURATE NOTES IN THE ULTIMATE NOTE-TAKING ENVIRONMENT
* Take "free-form" notes anywhere on a page, or structured notes using the built-in, full-featured outliner
* Create diagrams and flowcharts from shapes and lines, or sketch using your mouse
* Mark up PDFs with notes and diagrams, and even create new PDFs that include your annotations
* Store data in tables with spreadsheet-like calculations
* Record the person speaking as you type your notes using voice annotation; replay the recording to flesh out your notes with whatever information you missed
* Turn any note into an action item, set a priority and a due date, then publish it to your calendar
FIND ANYTHING INSTANTLY WITH NOTEBOOK'S AUTO-GENERATED DICTIONARY OF YOUR CONTENT CALLED THE MULTIDEX™
* Locate anything using what little you remember about it - a word, a person's name, the date you entered it, 14 different ways in all
* Click to find what you're looking for - there are no arcane search strings to type, or reams of search results to pick through
* Fill your Notebooks with information and know that you can find any note quickly and easily, 3 months from now or 3 years
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT NOTEBOOK?
"NoteBook is the glue that holds together all the businesses and projects I work on, day-in and day-out."
-Robert Schumacher, Businessman & Marketing Consultant
"NoteBook has allowed me to see all my notes and documents clearly in one place, and to easily view all the information I have on a certain topic."
-Toby Huelin, Student
"NoteBook is what allows me to efficiently complete my assignments. I don’t know what I would do without it."
-Taylor G., Law Student
"NoteBook is an ingenious, all-in-one solution for anyone who needs to stay organized, whatever field they may be in"
-Dmitri Sobol, COO
More in-depth comments from these and 39 other NoteBook users can be found here:
TAKE A VIDEO TOUR, THEN TRY NOTEBOOK *FREE* FOR 30 DAYS, AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
Take a video tour to see NoteBook in action:
Then try NoteBook FREE for 30 days:
Fixes a crasher and a problem with entering due dates in Mavericks. See http://www.circusponies.com/recent-changes-notebook for the complete list.