Nisus Writer Express
Mac OS Productivity
Nisus Writer Express is the feature filled, yet easy to use word processor for macOS. Express features an elegant user interface and compatibility that has been universally praised by both users and press alike.
Nisus Writer Express begins with an intuitive, customizable interface that stays out of your way. Our style sheet view lets you quickly create great looking documents. Tools such as find and replace (with regular expressions) allow you to polish your documents. When you need to share your documents, Express is ready with RTF (rich text format) and Word (.doc, .docx) export support.
Nisus Software has a long history of supporting many different languages, and Nisus Writer Express was designed with multilingual users in mind. Express supports Latin, Cyrillic, Greek, Chinese, Japanese and Korean scripts. Express offers support for right to left scripts like Arabic, Hebrew, and Persian.
From a simple letter to that novel you have always wanted to write, Nisus Writer Express is the powerful tool for writers everywhere.
• macOS autosave and document versioning
• multilingual support (including right to left text)
• footnotes and endnotes
• text wrap around images
• widow and orphan control
• small caps support
• sophisticated find and replace (regular expressions)
• keyboard shortcuts
• bullets and numbering (list styles)
• supported file formats:
- RTF (import and export)
- Word (import and export)
- OpenOffice (import)
- Plain Text (Unicode and legacy encodings)
• and much more
• Fixed: crashes on macOS High Sierra when saving or loading files using certain fonts.
• Fixed: visiting the Language preference pane could trigger crashes, especially after multiple visits.
• Fixed: Japanese text imported from outside Nisus Writer can sometimes be garbled by incorrect text encoding.
• Fixed: the Malayalam language should use left-to-right writing mode.