NeO is a powerful outliner. Using NeO, you can efficiently manage and organize pieces of information. NeO supports basic outliner facilities, such as creating, moving, sorting, grouping, combining and gathering items. And the following useful facilities help you manage and organize information:
- Capable of importing graphics and multiple fonts for text
- Can split editors
- Can zoom editors
- Multiple columns
- Inline comments
- Multiple-file find
- Highlighting with color labels
- Linking among items, fields and texts
- Linking to files
- Background colors for text, item and document
- Cascading style sheet
- Named styles
- Can export to text, RTF, Microsoft Word®, HTML and OPML format files
- Can import from text, RTF, Microsoft Word®, OPML, MORE™, ACTA format files
- Spotlight support
- Quick Look support
- 64bit support
[Changed] Widened responsible areas for checkboxes.
[Fixed] Non-system fonts won't be loaded on some systems.
[Fixed] Corrected some wrong descriptions in the Help document.
[Fixed] Fixed a potential problem that causes a crash when switching document windows.
[Fixed] Fixed a potential problem that causes a crash when closing a document window.
[Fixed] Menu palettes won't hide after hiding their parents' view/window.
[Fixed] Menu palettes don't show up on the proper places.
[Fixed] On the Filter editor, rules for date, time and duration can not be edited.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 09, 2013
- Takashi Hamada
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (19)
- 38.3 MB