This app was removed from the App Store.
My Little Pomodoro
Mac OS Productivity
My Little Pomodoro is a clean and simple Pomodoro timer for Mac OS X, intended for use with The Pomodoro Technique.
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management regimen that, by giving you intermittent breaks, allows you to restore focus to the task at hand. Allow Voltage Software to introduce you to My Little Pomodoro, an inexpensive time and task tracking application designed to make your work day more efficient, without driving you mad. My Little Pomodoro takes the key points of The Pomodoro Technique and refines them into a lightweight, easy to use package that is also flexible.
- Customizable timer lengths
- Task management and per task statistics, which allows you to review your accomplishments at the end of the day
- Daily, weekly, and monthly statistics with accompanying graphs
- Logs for tasks and pomodoros/breaks, broken down by day, week, or month
- Optional ticking sounds that play as the timer runs
- Audio and speech alarms for when the timer rings
- Integration with iChat, Adium, and Skype for setting your status
- Notifications that provide visual cues once the timer finishes (including Growl notifications)
- Menu bar support for controlling the app and displaying the remaining time
- Keyboard shortcuts for quickly controlling the timer and tasks
Seize this opportunity and the chance at enhanced work-time management by using The Pomodoro Technique to the fullest with My Little Pomodoro.
For a quick demo video, check out http://www.voltagesoft.com/my-little-pomodoro
If you have any questions or comments, email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Twitter: @voltagesoftware
*** MADE IN THE USA ***
- Added a Statistics and Logs window
- Option to disable the ticking sound during breaks
- Integration with iChat, Adium, and Skype so that your status can be set to away when you start a Pomodoro