MsgFiler is a keyboard-based email filing application for Apple Mail. Type to filter down the list of mailboxes and press return to file selected messages in Mail. Navigate, select, move and copy emails without ever lifting your hands off the keyboard.
• OS X Mountain Lion Users •
Read the support page for important information using MsgFiler with OS X Mountain Lion: http://msgfiler.com/support/
• OS X Snow Leopard and Lion Users •
Visit the support page for details on MsgFiler 3.0.5 for your OS X.
• TIME SAVING BENEFITS •
- Fast search capability
- Move or copy messages with the press of a key
- No more dragging and dropping
- Access to favorite and recent mailboxes
- Open mailboxes quickly
- Create new mailboxes on-the-fly
- Customizable interface
- Optional MsgFiler Engine Mail Plugin provides even faster filing performance (http://msgfiler.com/support/engine/)
Visit the http://msgfiler.com for a video showing MsgFiler in action.
MsgFiler saves time over filing messages with drag and drop. Tame your inbox and get things done faster in Mail today with MsgFiler!
• USER COMMENTS •
"MsgFiler is the fastest way to move, copy, and label messages in Mail. It also offers useful features for navigating and managing mailboxes." —Dan Frakes, Macworld, 4.5 Stars
"There's nothing better for quick keystroke access to mailboxes." —Vincent
"Thanks for a great program which I couldn't do without! I am probably saving 15 minutes per day, not to mention the fact that I no longer dread message filing!" —Art
"One of the most useful pieces of software I own; I'm sure it increases my efficiency in dealing with mail by several factors, if not an order of magnitude." —Ed
"MsgFiler is a great utility. It helped me regain control of my email and implement an Inbox Zero strategy." —Scott
• SUPPORT •
If you are having problems with MsgFiler, please email your support questions at firstname.lastname@example.org in lieu of writing a review. It's very hard to contact you based on your review, since Apple does not provide us with your contact information.
• Compatibility fixes.
• MsgFiler Engine support is automatically activated if the optional Engine has been installed.
• To comply with Apple's Review Guidelines, MsgFiler is now set to stay open after filing. For optimal performance, uncheck this preference in MsgFiler Preferences so that MsgFiler hides itself after filing.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 16, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (124)
- 0.6 MB