Mac OS Productivity
Mini Calendar is a lightweight application, which helps to access monthly calendar quickly and easily.
Choose the most convenient way to open the calendar:
— click on the menu bar icon,
— click on the Dock icon,
— via the configurable keyboard shortcut,
— as the notification center widget.
Also, you can enable an always-on-desktop calendar, which is shown above the wallpaper.
— Configurable menu bar item displays date, time, the day of the week or just an icon with the date
— If the Dock icon is enabled, it always displays current date and month
— Configurable global shortcut displays the popup calendar
— Configurable color of the desktop calendar
— Display sunrise and sundown times
Hint: on macOS Sierra and up you can reorder items in menubar by dragging them with pressed Command key.
This update contains usability improvements and bugfixes:
- automatically dismiss calendar when clicking outside of it
- display daylight time in sunrise/sundown tooltip
- display sunrise/sundown time in native format instead of 24h
- open Calendar app by pressing return on the selected date
- fix sunrise/sundown time calculation on location changes