MindNode is an elegant and intuitive mind mapping application. Its focus and flexibility make it a fantastic tool for brainstorming and organizing your life.
MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird's-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
• Create new nodes with one click
• Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
• Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
• Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
• Lion fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
• Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
• Search lets you find any node with ease—no matter how big your mind map gets
• Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or text file.
For more advanced mind mapping and sharing features, check out:
• MindNode Pro
The most powerful and flexible version of MindNode for your Mac includes iCloud and WiFi sharing, image and file attachments, drag-and-drop reorganization, and much more. Available on the Mac App Store.
• MindNode touch
Create mind maps with a tap of your finger on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Available on the iOS App Store.
• Fixes performance issues related to scrolling and text input.
• Color Themes are retained when opening a document saved on iOS. Full support for Color Themes will follow in 1.10.
• Fixes several issues related to using a text-only toolbar.
• Fixes an issue related to exporting a document with a colored background to PDF.
• Improves OPML export.
• Fixes a spell checker issue.
• Correctly suggest a document title on OS X Mountain Lion.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 19, 2012
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (21)
- 3.6 MB